ANSYS Software Helps Worldwide Automotive Supplier Boost Competitiveness in a Challenging Global Marketplace.
ANSYS announced that DENSO, a worldwide automotive supplier, has selected ANSYS® FEM software to standardize and expedite product development globally, enabling the company to cut costs and boost competitiveness in a tough marketplace. DENSO will use the CAE software to increase efficiency and enhance product quality across its portfolio, which includes automotive powertrains, advanced electronics, thermal systems, refrigerators and air conditioners.
DENSO underwent a rigorous benchmarking process in choosing ANSYS, then selected the solution because of its advanced analytical abilities for structural linear, nonlinear and dynamics analysis; its ability to model with elements, its library of material models and equation solvers; and its scalability in efficiently modeling a range of engineering problems and scenarios. DENSO found the support provided by long-term ANSYS channel partner Cybernet Systems especially valuable.
"Since the 2009 financial crisis, competition in the automotive industry has become fierce," said Shigeru Akaike, general manager, CAE design promotion, DENSO. "To achieve the levels of quality and efficiency necessary to thrive against global competition, we need to ensure that we have best-in-class simulation software capabilities. With ANSYS, we are equipped with the right tools to expedite our product design and development process and ensure product quality and integrity. Crucially, this will afford us a competitive advantage as the automotive sector continues to face uncertain times."
"The automotive industry certainly faces an unprecedented number of challenges," said HansKurt Lubberstedt, vice president of Asia operations, ANSYS. "In response to this, companies need to become more agile and work smarter to preserve margins and achieve growth. ANSYS will provide DENSO's engineers with advanced analytical capabilities to understand exactly how their products will perform in the real world prior to manufacture, helping to save substantial costs, boost speed to market and increase product integrity."
Aug 10, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel