Members of the Delcam AMS forum receive details of new online training videos.
Delcam has announced that the on-line forum for the company’s Advanced Manufacturing Solutions now has over 5,000 members. The forum, which is located at http://forum.delcam.com/, is aimed at users of Delcam’s CADCAM software for design, machining and inspection, including the PowerSHAPE CAD program, the PowerMILL and PartMaker CAM systems, and the PowerINSPECT inspection software.
The ArtCAM artistic CADCAM software and the FeatureCAM feature-based CAM system have dedicated forums for their users.
Delcam staff monitor the forums regularly so that they can answer users’ queries, and provide tips and shortcuts to help increase their productivity with the software. Delcam also uses the forum to announce the release of new patches and software versions as they become available for download. New additions to the www.Delcam.tv online video site are announced as well, including "what’s new” videos that help users to learn how to use new functionality when it is added to the software.
In addition, the forums allow users to add their own tips on the software and to display any particularly impressive products or projects completed with their Delcam software.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel