Members of the Delcam AMS forum receive details of new online training videos.
Delcam has announced that the on-line forum for the company’s Advanced Manufacturing Solutions now has over 5,000 members. The forum, which is located at http://forum.delcam.com/, is aimed at users of Delcam’s CADCAM software for design, machining and inspection, including the PowerSHAPE CAD program, the PowerMILL and PartMaker CAM systems, and the PowerINSPECT inspection software.
The ArtCAM artistic CADCAM software and the FeatureCAM feature-based CAM system have dedicated forums for their users.
Delcam staff monitor the forums regularly so that they can answer users’ queries, and provide tips and shortcuts to help increase their productivity with the software. Delcam also uses the forum to announce the release of new patches and software versions as they become available for download. New additions to the www.Delcam.tv online video site are announced as well, including "what’s new” videos that help users to learn how to use new functionality when it is added to the software.
In addition, the forums allow users to add their own tips on the software and to display any particularly impressive products or projects completed with their Delcam software.
- Petrofac Adopts Intergraph(R) SmartPlant(R) Enterprise Solutions Globally
- Dassault Systèmes Announces Accelerated Simulation Performance with Microsoft’s Windows HPC Server 2008
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- GibbsCAM 2009 to be Demonstrated at SolidWorks World 2009
- ETA releases PreSys R3 Service Pack
- 2008 International ANSYS Conference to Inspire Engineering
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Window Manufacturer Uses SolidWorks Software To Shield Customers from Hurricanes
- Wallingford Software launches free edition of InfoWorks RS