Concepts NREC, a world leader in turbomachinery design and development, engineering, design/analysis software and manufacturing, announced today that it has entered into a distributorship agreement with Sigma Technology, international provider of design optimization software based on original IOSO technology, to represent IOSO across the USA and around the world. The direct software interface between an advanced, well-proven optimization code (IOSO) and an established, broad array of design and analysis turbomachinery codes (Concepts NREC), provides designers with a seamless way to increase the efficiency of their turbomachinery designs and systems.
“Adding IOSO to our product offerings will provide a powerful optimization tool to work within our comprehensive Agile Engineering Design System®,” said Dick Keiling, President of Concepts NREC. “We're excited to partner with Sigma Technology and bring this winning combination to the broad range of projects and market segments with whom we work.”
“We are glad to sufficiently reinforce our presence in the USA and the global market cooperating with our trusted partner Concepts NREC,” said Ivan Klochkov, Director of Business Development for Sigma Technology. “Along with the increase of the power of computer hardware and the popularity of network distributed calculations, the role of optimization has been rising rapidly. We are confident that it is the right time to offer powerful optimization technologies to high-tech industries.”
IOSO is a multi-disciplinary design optimization software developed by Sigma Technology. It is used to improve the performance of complex systems and technological processes and to develop new materials based on "what-if" scenarios for arriving at optimal parameters. The Agile Engineering Design System® is the only commercially available turbomachinery design and analysis software that encompasses the complete engineering design process. Integrated elements of the system include preliminary design, detailed design, and sophisticated analysis tools which include rapid Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Rotordynamics. The Agile Engineering Design System also includes specialized five-axis machining software and smooth transfer of data to computer-aided design (CAD) packages.
Jointly, IOSO Optimization used with the Agile Engineering Design System suite of codes, gives designers of turbomachinery the ability to generate and evaluate many thousands of "what-if" design alternatives across all technical disciplines within turbomachinery stage and system design. The application of rapid and integrated, comprehensive design analysis and optimization tools enables the data to be exported to manufacturing within days rather than weeks or months.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets