Inc. magazine released today their annual rankings of the nation’s fastest growing private companies. For the fourth year in a row, Computer Aided Technology, Inc. (CATI) is proud to announce that they have made the list, moving up over 500 spots from last year.
“We experience growth by helping our clients grow. Our team is dedicated to support our clients with a comprehensive solution to their manufacturing and engineering needs,” said Richard Werneth, President of CATI. “We are fortunate to work with partners, such as SolidWorks and Objet Geometries, which are equally committed to our client’s success and growth. It’s a tremendous honor to be named to the list for the fourth consecutive year, especially given the slow moving economy.”
“With CATI’s commitment to their client’s success, it’s no surprise that have made the list for the fourth consecutive year. Their ability to not only provide clients with a complete solution, but also support them through implementation and beyond, is a true indicator that CATI will continue to stand out as an industry leader. The CATI team is a valuable asset to the SolidWorks reseller channel,” said Ken Clayton, Vice President of Worldwide Sales for DS SolidWorks.
In a stagnant economic environment, median growth rate of 2011 Inc. 500|5000 companies remains an impressive 94 percent. The companies on this year’s list report having created 350,000 jobs in the past three years, and aggregate revenue among the honorees reached $366 billion, up 14 percent from last year.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/5000.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012