CollabNet®, the leader in Agile development in the Cloud, today announced the availability of “CollabNet Web-Based Training: Agile Essentials Series,” a robust set of self-paced, interactive training modules and lectures covering Agile and Scrum software engineering approaches. The curriculum is delivered by CollabNet’s highly trained, veteran Scrum Trainers, enabling casual Agile practitioners to become more familiar with Agile and its benefits and providing Agile experts with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge. CollabNet is the provider of ScrumWorks® Pro, the world’s leading Agile project management solution, which is used by more than 150,000 developers at thousands of companies around the world.
A $198 / year subscription provides unlimited access to the entire curriculum. More information about the new offerings and other CollabNet training is available at http://www.open.collab.net/training/.
The Interactive Scrum Training portion of the training series includes:
Introduction to Scrum
The Backlog Refinement Meeting
The Sprint Planning Meeting
The Scrum Lecture Series portion of the training series includes:
Agile Team Leadership – The Art of Letting Go
Choosing a Pilot Project – A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Scrum
Agile Transformation Strategy – What Does it Take to Become Agile?
Agile Release Planning and Monitoring
More training modules and lectures are being continuously added to the series.
A case study discussing CollabNet customer Red Gate Software’s success implementing Scrum is available at http://www.open.collab.net/news/library/casestudies.html.
White papers covering Agile software development, Agile ALM, and Agile Transformation in the Enterprise are available at http://www.open.collab.net/news/library/agile-whitepapers.html.
The full version of the company’s ScrumWorks Pro software is available for free download with free licenses for teams of up to 10 people at http://www.open.collab.net/products/scrumworks/.
“Successful adoption of Agile in the enterprise requires that nearly every stakeholder become familiar with Agile precepts and practices,” said David Parker, vice president and general manager, Scrum business line, CollabNet. “CollabNet’s new Web-based Agile training modules and lectures efficiently and cost-effectively achieve that goal and also provide valuable, fresh perspective for Agile experts.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel