Geometric, a leader in developing advanced manufacturing software, announced that it has been identified as one of the five fastest growing CAM software vendors for 2010, according to the recently released NC Software and Related Services Market Assessment Report, Version 20, by leading management consulting and technology research firm, CIMdata, Inc. Geometric is also projected to be amongst the top five fastest growing CAM vendors for 2011 for its NC software, CAMWorks® by the research firm. The assessment is based on the projected revenue growth.
CAMWorks , the most advanced CAM programming software available for getting products to market faster, more efficiently, and within budget. CAMWorks is a next generation best-of-class CNC programming solution for producing molded parts from solid models.
Mr. Sameer Kondejkar, Head, Geometry Technology Solutions Business at Geometric said, “We have been consistently providing the CAM community with the latest enhancements and features, accompanied with timely support. Our focused advancements based on customer feedback, strong reseller engagement, and dedicated marketing efforts have resulted in a strong year for CAMWorks. We are committed to continuously developing CAMWorks to help drive innovation in the manufacturing industry”.
CAMWorks® 2011, the latest version of the NC software, provides significant new capabilities, including enhanced automation, improved knowledge-based machining information, new electrode design solution for mold and die industry, smarter tool paths, and more.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel