Cimatron Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), announced today a seminar for mold and die makers jointly hosted by Cimatron, ISCAR and Hemaq. The seminar will take place on Aug 3 and 4at Hemaq Headquarters in Monterrey, Mexico.
The seminar will include presentations by Hari Sridharan, VP Engineering for Cimatron Technologies Inc., and Doron Cohen, Product Manager at ISCAR.
Live machining will accompany presentations, using two Okuma machines - a 3 Axis MB66V and a 5-Axis MU400 - fitted with ISCAR cutting tools, and programmed by CimatronE. CimatronE is a CAD/CAM software solution for mold, tool and die makers as well as manufacturers of discrete parts that covers the entire manufacturing process from quoting to delivery.
Among the topics that will be covered and demonstrated are high feed cutting and drilling for plate machining. High Feed cutting, programmed by CimatronE, showcases fast material removal with ISCAR's specialized cutters. Drilling is programmed by CimatronE's Automated Drill, which automatically assigns procedures to holes based on their properties. This greatly simplifies NC programming of plates for molds and dies.
The seminar will also feature machining strategies for the production of a mold core for the automotive industry. Positioning and continuous milling on the core will demonstrate the benefits of 5-axis machining with short robust tools to increase quality and shorten machining times.
Cimatron North America offers its products and services throughout Mexico, and partners with Hemaq and ISCAR Mexico to provide full solutions for tool makers and manufacturers which dramatically reduce machining times.
"We are looking forward to this event in Mexico," Mr. Sridharan said, "where mold and die makers will be able to learn how the combined technology solutions that Cimatron, Hemaq and ISCAR provide can greatly speed up NC programming and machining."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012