CGTech will demonstrate the new release of VERICUT CNC machine simulation and optimization software at the SOUTH-TEC show:
SOUTH-TEC Booth 406 Charlotte, NC October 11-13, 2011
VERICUT 7.1 features significant enhancements to reduce the time required for manufacturing engineers to easily develop, analyze, inspect and document the CNC programming and machining process. Along with proactively adding new features, CGTech developers and engineers focused on addressing hundreds of customer-driven enhancements. Version 7.1 contains over 400 customer requests and further improvements to VERICUT's user interaction, simulation capabilities & analysis, cutting tool creation, and CAD/CAM integration.
VERICUT Product/Function Overview:
VERICUT is CNC machine simulation, verification and optimization software that enables users to eliminate the process of manually proving-out NC programs. It reduces scrap loss and rework. The program also optimizes NC programs in order to both save time and produce higher quality surface finish. VERICUT simulates all types of CNC machine tools, including those from leading manufacturers such as Mori Seiki, Mazak, Makino, Matsuura, Hermle, DMG, DIXI, and Chiron. VERICUT runs standalone, but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems such as Catia V5, NX, Creo (Pro/E), MasterCAM, EdgeCAM, hyperMILL, and GibbsCAM.
One of the new features added, at the request of customers, is a 3D Reviewer. With the VERICUT Reviewer, 3D simulations can be shared with anyone in the company – without using a license. The Reviewer can play forward and backward while removing and replacing material. Error messages and NC program text is highlighted when a collision on the stock or fixture is selected. A tool path line display is optional. The user can rotate, pan and zoom just like normal VERICUT, and the cut stock can be measured using all the standard X-caliper tools. The Reviewer file can be saved at any point in a VERICUT session.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel