CD-adapco is now accepting abstracts for presentations at the inaugural STAR Global Conference, which will replace both the STAR European and the STAR American Conferences. This exclusive two day event, held in the Netherlands on March 21 and 22, 2012 will bring together engineers from around the world to explore the latest developments in engineering simulation technology and to discuss the ways in which it can be deployed to solve industrial problems, reducing costs and empowering innovation.
The theme of the 2012 STAR Global Conference is "One Conference, a World of Engineering Success." As a valued and successful client, we would like to invite you to share your STAR-CCM+, STAR-CD, DARS, SPEED, Battery Design Studio and STAR-Cast success stories with over 300 of your peers from around the world. By hosting a 20 minute presentation, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your best practices and interact with other experts.
The STAR European Conference is the official launch event of STAR-CCM+ v7, the latest version of CD-adapco's flagship engineering software tool. In addition to waiving the 200 EURO attendance fee for the conference, CD-adapco invites all Presenters to attend a complimentary day of STAR-CCM+ v7 Orientation Training on March 20, 2012, valued at 600 EURO.
If you would like to present at the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with a suggested title for your presentation.
We require a short abstract (200 words) describing your presentation by Friday, December 16, 2011, and request your completed presentation no later than Tuesday, March 6, 2012. No formal written paper is required, although we are happy to distribute any that are provided. Due to the global nature of the event, we expect to receive a higher number of abstracts than usual. As it is unlikely that we will be able to accommodate all presentations at the Conference, acceptance will only be upon the judgment of the committee. Applicants will be notified whether their abstract is accepted or rejected during the first week of February, if not before.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation