Assemble & Check Data from All Major CAD Systems and Standard Formats.
CCE, a leading engineering software and services provider announces a new release of EnSuite that provides tools for checking global interference of multi-CAD assemblies. As product designs become more modular and companies use a widely dispersed global supply chain to design the modules independently, it becomes essential to be able to check if all the modules work together in a single product assembly before committing to manufacturing. EnSuite provides the ability to read data from multiple CAD systems and organize it into a single assembly. The current release of EnSuite further enables a user to check if all the parts of the assembly work together without interfering, irrespective of the source CAD system of each part or sub assembly.
"EnSuite provides tools for engineering, manufacturing & supply chain management departments to collaborate to produce products faster, with lower cost and higher quality.” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “It is our vision that EnSuite be used across the extended enterprise with minimal user training and maximum productivity. The current release is another step in turning this vision into reality." added Vinay.
EnSuite provides quick access to critical engineering information residing in CAD data, no matter which CAD system was used to author it. It’s extremely user-friendly interface is designed for users who may not be trained in using CAD systems, but need to access CAD data for their day-to-day work. EnSuite supports all major 3D CAD formats including CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, Pro/E, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, CGR, STL, Solid Edge, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers