Technavio's analysts forecast the Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software market in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region to grow at a CAGR of 10.4 percent over the period 2010–2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduced cost of product design and development. The CAD Software market in the APAC region has also been witnessing the emergence of cloud-based CAD software. However, the high training costs and decreasing investment in CAD software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market include Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes SA, Siemens PLM, and Parametric Technology Corp.
Technavio's Computer-aided Design Software market in the Asia Pacific 2010–2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region and covers the CAD Software market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors providing CAD software in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Landscape
04. Vendor Landscape
05. Market Growth Drivers
06. Market Challenges
07. Market Trends
08. Key Vendor Analysis
08.1 Autodesk Inc.
08.2 Dassault Systemes SA
08.3 Siemens PLM
08.4 Parametric Technology Corporation
09. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Asia-Pacific CAD Market Size 2010-2014 ( US $ billion)
Exhibit 2: Market Share of Key Vendors
To order this report:
Software Industry: CAD Software Market in Asia-Pacific 2010-2014
Software Business News
CAD Software Market in Asia-Pacific 2010-2014
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program