AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries announced today its participation at Offshore Europe 2011 where it will introduce two new products to the UK market – AVEVA Engineering and AVEVA Electrical.
AVEVA Electrical creates and maintains electrical equipment and cabling data allowing considerable cost savings through a wide range of flexible automated process optimisations. AVEVA Engineering enables multi-discipline engineering teams to concurrently create and maintain engineering objects and attributes as a project is developed.
At stand 1E38, AVEVA staff will be on hand to exhibit the new products plus the enhanced capabilities of AVEVA Plant (12 Series), which includes the latest release of AVEVA’s industry revolutionising AVEVA PDMS 12.1.
Alongside these exciting product previews, AVEVA will also be showcasing its Enterprise Solutions for Asset Information Management and in relation to this, AVEVA will have copies of a recent health & safety report conducted by Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. The report will provide insight into the role information management plays in Health, Safety & Environmental impact for the Oil & Gas Industry.
Gary Patterson, Country Manager for UK and Ireland comments, “Offshore Europe is the perfect event to show our commitment to the industry and is the ideal opportunity for us to showcase our new and evolving products. These new solutions display our ability to meet our customer’s requirements for ever-increasing complex engineering projects and the demand for operational efficiency. We are demonstrating our breadth of Engineering and Design and Enterprise Solutions capabilities."
Offshore Europe 2011 is the international exploration and production event for the global oil and gas industry. It runs from September 6th - 8th at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012