AVEVA has launched its Graduate Facebook presence, embracing a new generation of digital undergraduates online.
“AVEVA Graduates” is the company’s flagship Facebook profile, connecting with an interactive community of online graduates; proven avid users of the social media tool. The page will provide live communication, media, updates and insights from AVEVA’s current graduates, following what life at AVEVA and on the graduate programme involves.
The scheme has evolved incredibly since 2004, with personal development workshops introduced in 2008 and the Commercial programme being launched in 2010. The programme recruits high-calibre graduates to learn the skills and knowledge essential for working in an innovative and progressive technology company. Four six-month rotations in diverse departments, offer graduates the exposure to a broad spectrum of areas which equips them with an invaluable level of experience. There are currently five graduates working at the AVEVA head office in Cambridge, with this number due to increase with the next graduate intake in October 2011.
Adrian Monk is currently on the Technical Graduate programme, and commented, “My time so far at AVEVA has offered new and exciting challenges. The support that you get is fantastic. Everyone, not only your team members, are always on hand willing to help.”
To follow AVEVA Graduates on Facebook, visit: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AVEVA-Graduates/121545641268761
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel