AVEVA Inc., a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries announced today a series of North American events entitled ‘Breakthrough in Engineering Productivity’ showcasing a new level of Integrated Engineering and Design efficiency with AVEVA Plant Engineer products.
The technological breakthrough of AVEVA Plant makes possible the fully-integrated, concurrent development of engineering and 3D design data. This allows engineers and designers working together on a plant design project to deliver savings of up to 30% compared to alternative solutions.
The agenda will offer the opportunity to see in action how AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering and Design approach delivers these savings. The complimentary Roadshows are targeted at executive management, plant managers, process, instrument, control system and electrical engineers, working on major capital facilities during construction or in operations and maintenance.
The locations, times and dates for the Roadshows are:
Tuesday September 20th 2011 - 3:00PM to 6:00PM
Loews Hôtel Vogue, Montreal
Charlotte, North Carolina
Thursday September 22nd 2011 - 3:00PM to 6:00PM
NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte
Wednesday October 12th 2011 - 3:00PM to 6:00PM
Gleacher Centre, Chicago
For more information on the Roadshows or to register visit www.aveva.com/breakthrough.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel