Autodsys, Inc today released IntelliCAD 7 Standard with support for DWG 2010 to 2012 files as well as many features to enhance user productivity and enjoyment.
"IntelliCAD 7 is the most significant update in the 14 year history of IntelliCAD", said Ronald Prepchuk, President of Autodsys. “With a new internal database and every command rewritten to take advantage it offers significant advancements in performance, compatibility, and stability.” he added.
A few of the key enhancements to IntelliCAD 7 Standard:
Teigha is now IntelliCAD's internal database for DWG files
Support for AutoCAD 2010-2012 files
Displays Architectural Desktop and Civil3D objects
Support for DRX (ARX-like) applications
Display of gradient hatches
Paper-space virtual 'paper'
Dockable Properties Pane that can be pinned or hidden
Hundreds of fixes and improvements
IntelliCAD started as a secret project of Softdesk in the mid 1990's. When Autodesk purchased Softdesk they were forced by the Federal Trade Commision to divest IntelliCAD which was then purchased by Visio Corp. In 1999 Visio founded the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium to further develop IntelliCAD as an industry standard platform for CAD solutions. IntelliCAD software is designed to work like AutoCAD and contains all of its standard features including DWG file support as well as support for industry standard commands, menu files, script files, shape files, text fonts, hatch patterns, linetypes, LISP programs, SDS/C++ programs, and VBA programs. It also contains many advanced features that make it easier to create and edit DWG files. IntelliCAD has a suggested retail price of $199.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining