Enterprise Open Source PLM Solution Provider to Demonstrate How CMII-Compliant Processes Drive Quality and Improve Profitability.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that it will sponsor CMII Europe 2011 in Germany. CMII Europe is the region’s leading conference for enterprise-wide configuration management. Developed by the Institute for Configuration Management and celebrating its 10th Anniversary, the 2011 conference theme is "Configuration Management meets PLM and ALM" (Product Lifecycle Management and Application Lifecycle Management).
CMII Europe 2011 takes place September 26-28 at the Millennium Hotel and Resort in Stuttgart, Germany. Attendees will learn how to achieve cost avoidance through reduced rework with enterprise configuration and change management, see the latest product innovations from select exhibitors including Aras, and network with colleagues and representatives from leading global organizations.
Aras is CMII certified with a 4 star rating by the Institute for Configuration Management delivering industry best practices for corporate confidence and CMII success. CMII-embedded processes enable Aras users to manage information across the product lifecycle to reduce costs, drive quality and improve profitability. To learn more and register for the CMII Conference visit http://www.cmconference.com/index.php?lang=en
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel