Partnership Will Bring Advanced Enterprise PLM to Global Companies that use Autodesk Products.
Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, today announced that that the company has joined the Autodesk Partner Program. The partnership will allow Aras to seamlessly connect the Aras Innovator suite with Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Vault and Publisher enabling customers to achieve faster time to market, better product quality and greater profitability.
Companies around the world that use Autodesk products to create innovative designs and exciting new products are looking to streamline product lifecycle process complexity in order to drive growth. Aras Innovator complements the Autodesk product suite with a flexible, scalable and secure enterprise PLM platform that is ideal for global businesses with complex processes spanning distributed design and manufacturing centers.
Aras provides powerful, easy-to-use functionality for enterprise-wide PLM processes such as New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI), Complex Configuration Management, Enterprise Change Management, Outsourced Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Quality Compliance and more. Aras’s highly flexible model-based Web architecture, robust security, multi-site capabilities and powerful scalability make it well-suited for geographically distributed deployment scenarios with thousands of users across the extended enterprise. And Aras is the only enterprise PLM suite that eliminates PLM license fees and provides a predictable, fixed cost structure which is especially important for large scale deployments.
“Extending our level of integration with the Autodesk portfolio of products will deliver significant benefits to manufacturers,” said Peter Schroer, president of Aras. “We are excited to work more closely with Autodesk, and to seamlessly integrate mission-critical PLM processes for product development, quality, and the supply chain with the design data authored and managed in the Autodesk environment.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel