Altair Engineering, Inc., a leading global provider of simulation technology and engineering services, has announced its HyperWorks 11.0 Americas Rollout Series, a series of one-day workshops aimed at educating customers and partners on the features and updates in HyperWorks 11.0, the latest version of Altair’s computer-aided engineering (CAE) software suite.
HyperWorks 11.0 was officially unveiled during Altair’s 2011 Americas HyperWorks Technology Conference on June 22. Product highlights include the addition of two new software products to the HyperWorks suite: AcuSolve and solidThinking. HyperWorks 11.0 also offers a greatly extended breadth of solver solutions in RADIOSS, allowing engineers to efficiently address today’s complex design challenges.
During the workshops, attendees will receive an overview of HyperWorks 11.0 and learn tips and tricks geared towards increasing efficiency in the workplace. Admission is free, includes lunch and refreshments and the opportunity to engage with Altair application engineers and technical experts for deeper insights into HyperWorks 11.0.
“As we extend the value of HyperWorks with every release, the HyperWorks 11.0 Rollout Series showcases the continued investment in our customers and partners by providing them with a more extensive overview of the newest additions to the HyperWorks suite,” said Michael Humphrey, Vice Presedent, Altair Americas Field Operations. “It is our goal through these events to educate and train our customers and partners on best practices in leveraging our software to its full capacity so that they can continuously improve upon and maximize their productivity.”
Upcoming HyperWorks 11.0 Americas Rollout Series events include:
Western Michigan University College of Engineering
Kalamazoo, MI, August 18
Microsoft Technology Center
Chicago, IL, September 7
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem, NC, September 14
Troy, MI, September 15
Troy, MI, September 29
Troy, MI, October 5
Attendees of the Kalamazoo and Troy, Mich., and Chicago workshops will be able to participate in hands-on training labs that include a Q&A session with HyperWorks 11.0 experts. Customers and partners interested in attending can register for free on the HyperWorks website.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel