Advancements in Thermal Management 2011 is a technical symposium for design engineers and product developers looking to push the capabilities of their electronics designs. Being held on Sept. 20-21, 2011 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN, this event will feature presentations on the latest advancements in thermal management and thermal technology for consumer electronics, electronics packaging , temperature sensing and control, thermal materials, systems design and management for optimizing thermal properties.
According to a study from BCC Research, the value of the global market for thermal management technologies is an estimated to reach $10.2 billion in 2015, at a growth rate of 6.4 percent. In recent years, there has been tremendous progress technologically, and in terms of demand, in electronic devices and systems. This technological progress has come on two main fronts, increased functionality on a single device unit and miniaturization of each unit. Both of these developments have increased the need for thermal management technology.
Presentations from Industry Leading Companies Include:
Identifying Thermal Bottlenecks and Shortcut Opportunities in Electronics Cooling Applications
Robin Bornoff - Mentor Graphics Corp.
Reliability of Thermal Interface Materials in Electronic Assemblies
Radesh Jewram - The Bergquist Company
Thermal Imaging Solutions for More Efficient and Effective Product Development
Chris Bainter - FLIR Systems, Inc.
Predicting Component Temperatures with CFD Software
Alan Mueller - CD-adapco
Heat Sinks Thermal Performance Analysis
Anny Lo - Malico
Understanding LED Thermal Interface Material Selection
Jeff McCutcheon - 3M
Thermal Performance Evaluations of Gap Fillers: Gel, Putty and Pad
Y. Joon Lee, Parker-Hannifin, Chomerics Div.
Advances in Modeling and Simulation of Thermal Management Systems
Dr. Ben Zandi - TES International LLC
A Case Study in Thermal Management of Cold Aisle Containment: Bay Care Health Systems
Brent Goren - Eaton
Rack Level Water Cooling for Maximum Energy Efficiency
Shlomo Novotny - Vette Corp.
Data Center Efficiency with Higher Ambient Temperatures and Optimized Airflow Management Methods
Nishi Ahuja - Intel Corporation
Sherman Ikemoto - Future Facilities
For complete conference details, please visit http://www.thermalnews.com/conf_11/TN11_index.php
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting