Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB) and AdjusterPro have collaborated to promote the recently introduced online Property Technical Certification (PTC) program via websites and social media to further learning resources for claims adjusters.
This collaboration enables AdjusterPro to resell the three-part PTC program on its website ( www.adjusterpro.com) and leverage the Well-Adjusted Blog and network at www.adjusterspace.org to provide a forum for discussion about the value the PTC program extends to the industry and consumers.
"We strongly believe the claims industry is in need of an open forum to discuss the importance of evaluating and standardizing the technical skills of property adjusters," said Douglas Dell, senior vice president of e-Learning Services for Crawford. "With AdjusterPro's online resources, we are confident we can elevate the status of PTC's educational benefits and establish a continuing dialogue supporting all insurance professionals."
The three-part PTC program is designed to fill a gap in validation of expertise among property claims adjusters and help ensure that adjusters have the requisite knowledge to efficiently navigate the claims process. PTC I - Elements of Property Loss, with 12 modules, is available now; PTC II – Exterior Loss Adjusting will be available in winter 2011 and PTC III – Interior Loss Adjusting in summer 2012.
A Property Advisory Committee (PAC) made up of high-level professionals from insurance companies, independent adjusting companies and contractor networks worked together for more than two years to develop the PTC curriculum framework.
The collaboration between AdjusterPro and Crawford creates a highly complementary relationship between two leaders in the adjuster education industry. With in-depth career resources, expertise in state licensing rules and reciprocity and expansive social network, AdjusterPro is a market leader in promoting adjuster education, particularly within the independent adjusting industry.
Crawford is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, and Crawford Educational Services provides comprehensive classroom, virtual and online education platforms, supported by the KMC On Demand(SM) advanced learning technology, for the insurance industry.
"We have always striven to offer the highest quality training and most relevant certifications to the claims industry to deliver on our commitment to excellence for our students. With the addition of the PTC program, we believe we will continue to accomplish those goals in a powerful way," said Adam Gardiner, chief executive officer, AdjusterPro.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program