AceCad sponsors ASI ConventionThe ASI Convention is the highlight of the Australian Steel Industry calendar each year and is to be held next month in Canberra, from Sunday 11th to the 13th September 2011. This event is attended by steel manufacturers, engineers, detailers and fabricators that wish to keep up to date with current industry trends and take the opportunity to meet and network with their industry peers.
The 2011 Convention will be no exception, with industry leaders presenting topics that include up to date discussion on critical issues relevant to the steel industry both in Australia and around the world. In particular, the current economic issues, industry sustainability and innovation are hot topics for this year’s presenters.
As per previous years, AceCad Software is proud to be one of the major sponsors for this event. Executive Director of the AceCad Group of Companies, Mr Richard Brotherton, has accepted an invitation to address the delegates as one of the speakers and he will be presenting a session titled; Optimizing Fabrication Efficiency through Integrated Workflow Processes. Mr Brotherton commented, "I am delighted to be presenting at this prestigious event and to expose work processes from design through to production that are fragmented and/or inefficient, and propose innovative technology based solutions that deliver maximum effectiveness".
Staff from the AceCad Software Australia Office will also be in attendance, exhibiting AceCad’s latest structural supply chain solutions and product suite, and providing live demonstrations and advice to all interested parties over the 3 days.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation