Vendors selected for the "Cool Vendor" report are innovative, impactful and intriguing.
Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise R&D software and services company, today announced that it has been included in the list of "Cool Vendors" in Gartner, Inc.'s latest "Cool Vendors in Product Design and Life Cycle Management"1 report. According to Gartner, all of the vendors discussed in the report address key challenges to delivering profitable, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
"We believe Accelrys' inclusion in Gartner's Cool Vendor report confirms our mission to assist and benefit organizations that depend on scientific innovation to differentiate themselves in the marketplace," said Accelrys President and Chief Executive Officer Max Carnecchia. "Accelrys' market-leading electronic lab notebook, modeling/simulation and other decision support technology—all based on a unified enterprise R&D platform—help organizations bring innovative new products from lab to market more quickly and efficiently."
According to the Gartner report, challenges addressed by "Cool Vendors" in the Product Design and Life Cycle Management category include ensuring the quality and reliability of software used to design new materials and formulations at the molecular level. Another key challenge addressed in this category is maximizing the visibility of experimental results and technical data related to design, quality, reliability and sustainability decisions made throughout a product's lifecycle.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel