ZWSOFT, a leading supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, today announced the release of ZWCAD 2011.6.30. This update provides engineers with a cost-effective CAD solution for the entire workflow, enhances stability, provides new functions, and adds to the API (application programming interface).
“ZWSOFT is aware that the needs of our customers go far beyond the software package,” said Joh Li, CTO of ZWSOFT. “In this release, we concentrated on enhancing the performance of the software, based on the feedback we received from users on their requirements.”
New in ZWCAD 2011.6.30
ZWCAD 2011.6.30 is an update for ZWCAD 2011 that offers the following enhancements:
Improved file compare – now compares changes to block entities, block attributes, font styles, and dimension attributes.
New SelectionPreview system variable – controls the preview display when selecting entities.
Improved snap – significantly improves the accuracy and efficiency of snap operations, especially when working with large drawings.
Greater stability – provides editing and viewing operations that now work more smoothly.
Optimized APIs – makes it easier for users to write more powerful applications with LISP, VBA, and ZRX, and to migrate their old ARX applications to ZWCAD in less time.
Interested users are invited to download the latest release of ZWCAD 2011.6.30 from www.zwsoft.com.
All who use ZWCAD are encouraged to submit their designs before September 15 to be eligible for a chance to win a US$500 gift card. Learn more about the drawing contest and the entry rules at http://www.zwsoft.com/en/designcontest2011.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio