ZWSOFT, a leading supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, today announced the release of ZWCAD 2011.6.30. This update provides engineers with a cost-effective CAD solution for the entire workflow, enhances stability, provides new functions, and adds to the API (application programming interface).
“ZWSOFT is aware that the needs of our customers go far beyond the software package,” said Joh Li, CTO of ZWSOFT. “In this release, we concentrated on enhancing the performance of the software, based on the feedback we received from users on their requirements.”
New in ZWCAD 2011.6.30
ZWCAD 2011.6.30 is an update for ZWCAD 2011 that offers the following enhancements:
Improved file compare – now compares changes to block entities, block attributes, font styles, and dimension attributes.
New SelectionPreview system variable – controls the preview display when selecting entities.
Improved snap – significantly improves the accuracy and efficiency of snap operations, especially when working with large drawings.
Greater stability – provides editing and viewing operations that now work more smoothly.
Optimized APIs – makes it easier for users to write more powerful applications with LISP, VBA, and ZRX, and to migrate their old ARX applications to ZWCAD in less time.
Interested users are invited to download the latest release of ZWCAD 2011.6.30 from www.zwsoft.com.
All who use ZWCAD are encouraged to submit their designs before September 15 to be eligible for a chance to win a US$500 gift card. Learn more about the drawing contest and the entry rules at http://www.zwsoft.com/en/designcontest2011.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting