The Agile PLM Upgrade Express streamlines Agile PLM upgrades and allows customers to preview results before they commit to do an actual upgrade.
Zero Wait-State has introduced an automated way for clients to upgrade to new versions of Oracle's Agile PLM software (see video). Leveraging a sophisticated web backbone and a virtual environment clients can upload information and preview the results before they even commit to actually upgrading their system. This application streamlines a fairly involved process for upgrades that has traditionally been delivered via consulting services. This new methodology significantly reduces the price and timeframe for an upgrade. Check it out.
"This is another example of Zero Wait-State's commitment to leverage technology to its fullest and to continue to automate processes, shorten delivery times, and reduce cost," stated Stephen Porter, CEO of Zero Wait-State. He continues,"We will further expand our offerings in this area to allow companies to more efficiently utilize their product lifecycle management technology and lower the cost of ownership while improving capabilities."
Zero Wait-State delivers focused value in the Product Lifecycle Management solution space. We are the leading provider of Engineering Collaboration Solutions for Oracle's Agile PLM. We have successfully deployed PLM integration solutions at clients like Harris Corporation, John Deere, Paccar and Cisco. Zero Wait-State also has a long history of data migration success helping organizations move from legacy systems to new solutions with minimal disruptions. We leverage our DesignState platform to help companies connect different applications across the enterprise and move data from system to system. Zero Wait-State offers a complete solution for companies looking to optimize their product development process.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers