Pointwise users will be able to vote for the topic for a special training short course offered during the user group meeting here 8-9 November. The application-based course will be in addition to the much anticipated Pointwise Version 17 training.
Users may vote for design optimization, Glyph scripting, T-Rex (anisotropic tetrahedral extrusion) or large-scale problems or they may suggest a topic of their own. Voting will close 31 August. To cast a vote, go to www.pointwise.com/shortcourse.
The Pointwise User Group Meeting will be at the Embassy Suites - Downtown in Fort Worth. More information about the Pointwise UGM is available at www.pointwise.com/ugm.
Pointwise, Inc. is solving the top problem facing engineering analysts today - mesh generation for computational fluid dynamics (CFD). The company's Gridgen and Pointwise software generates structured, unstructured and hybrid meshes; interfaces with CFD solvers, such as ANSYS FLUENT, STAR-CD, ANSYS CFX and OpenFOAM as well as many neutral formats, such as CGNS; runs on Windows (Intel and AMD), Linux (Intel and AMD), Mac and Unix, and has scripting languages that can automate CFD meshing. Large manufacturing firms and research organizations worldwide rely on Pointwise as their complete CFD preprocessing solution.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel