Beijing - GstarCAD today announced that the most frequently used functions along with some unique functions such as high-quality raster image printout and AutoXlsTable were welcomed by users for their high efficiency in design.
With GstarCAD software, designers can insert and view or display raster image as well as make modifications in their drawings. What fascinating is its high-quality printout of drawings containing raster image, to different formats like PDF. No wonder Robert, one user of GstarCAD says "It's great to find this tool in GstarCAD and it makes your work more convenient."
Besides processing raster image, another attractive function in GstarCAD is AutoXlsTable. The unique function of AutoXlsTable not only makes it possible to insert any excel table to an open drawing by a simple click but also to build data interrelation between original excel table and drawing. Any modification made to the drawing automatically updates the table and keeps it always consistent with the drawing. Drawing a spreadsheet in CAD software is very cumbersome before, however since GstarCAD added such function, everything becomes easier. Managing data between excel and GstarCAD like revise and edit as wish is not a dream anymore. In this case, integrating excel with GstarCAD made some time-consuming complicated designs become time-efficient and reaching unexpected outcome. And it is also provides the possibility of linking GstarCAD to other applications like estimation or purchase system or even ERP.
The feature functions mentioned above are just the tip of iceberg among GstarCAD. More useful and interesting applications are all approached. GstarCAD's long existence in world CAD market is inseparable from its continuous innovation and improvement, which explains why it can always bring forth more surprise to customers.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio