Welcoming over 100 Reseller representatives from more than 30 countries, Planit CEO Bryan Pryce, opened the company’s annual Global Reseller Conference by reaffirming the mission of becoming the world’s number one specialist provider of CAM software.
He went on to say how Planit products were “mission critical” for customers serving the production machining, sheet metal fabrication, woodworking and stone industries.
During 2010, Planit’s global reseller network enjoyed an average 25% growth in sales, aided by a range of software that provided them and their customers, a distinct competitive advantage.
Adding more detail to the successes of 2010, Americas Regional Director Steve Sivitter and EMEA/AP Regional Director Simon Lee, spoke of specific sales increases in countries such as Brasil, Germany and France. Each country enjoyed double-digit sales growth while securing many new customers.
As in previous years, a highlight of the event was the Awards evening, when Planit recognise the achievement of our Resellers. Recipients included Solspec Australia (pictured right), Planit Canada and Camtech GmbH, who were Global, Americas and European Resellers of the year respectively.
In closing the event, Planit’s Chief Technology Officer Russell Franks told resellers: “Thanks to the Planit software and services you provide throughout your home countries, your customers are more productive and more competitive”.
Jul 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel