ZWSOFT, a leading supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, announced today that 14 Thai technical colleges affiliated with the Office of Vocational Education Commission of Thailand have purchased nearly 1,000 copies of ZWCAD, the world’s leading CAD software that reads and writes DWG file format. Among these Thai colleges are, Don Muang Technical College, Dusit Technical College, and Lop buri Technical College.
The Thai Education Commission sighted that the most important factor in deciding to invest in ZWCAD was, that “ZWCAD had the most similar functions to AutoCAD® and was priced very reasonably compared to other CAD software,” according to Weerayoot Homhaundee, CAD Teacher at Dusit Technical College.
Furthermore, members of the Office of Vocational Education Commission stated that the service and support provided by ZWCAD dealer for Thailand, Smart Matter Co. Ltd. was excellent and very friendly. Smart Matter Co. Ltd. provided training for the licenses they sold and answered all of the questions that the teachers and students had.
Truman Du, CEO of ZWSOFT, said, “ZWSOFT is pleased to support Thai colleges and their programmes aimed at training undergraduates with industry tools and solutions. Those trained in ZWSOFT solutions will have a good head start as ZWCAD is widely used to the construction and discrete manufacturing industries in Thailand."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers