Company's reservoir simulation visualization and analysis tool now offers unified workspace with support for all major reservoir simulators.
BELLEVUE, WA — Tecplot RS 2011 has been released with support for Computer Modeling Group (CMG) simulators, allowing users to work with all major reservoir simulators in a unified post-processing environment.
“We believe customer input should always drive the development cycle. So this version was no different: our users told us they wanted a unified environment where they could examine solutions from multiple simulators,” said Don Roberts, vice president, Tecplot, Inc., and product manager for Tecplot RS. “Adding support for CMG fills out our repertoire of major simulators and makes that unified workspace possible.”
In addition to the CMG simulators—IMEX, STARS, and GEM—Tecplot RS 2011 supports ECLIPSE, INTERSECT, CHEARS, VIP, NEXUS, FrontSim, 3DSL, and SENSOR®. Other enhancements to this latest version of Tecplot, Inc.’s reservoir simulation visualization and analysis tool for oil and gas reservoir modeling include:
A new Easy Macros panel that lets you run macro files with one click.
A new option that aligns wells on XY plots by their start of production, allowing wells to be more easily compared over their production life.
Drag and drop functions make it easier to load individual or multiple XY files into the Tecplot RS window.
PLATFORMS AND PRICING
Tecplot RS 2011 supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (32- and 64-bit), and Linux (64-bit) platforms. Pricing starts at $6,000 in the U.S. for a single-user perpetual license. Tecplot RS users with current SMS agreements can upgrade to the 2011 version at no cost. Special pricing is available for qualified academic users and consultants upon request.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers