Tech Soft 3D, the leading provider of component technologies to the engineering software industry, today announced the extension of its flagship HOOPS Product Suite with the release of a new component toolkit, HOOPS Publish™. HOOPS Publish is a unique SDK that application developers can incorporate into their 3D software to easily provide rich 3D PDF publishing capabilities. Through a simple integration with HOOPS Publish, developers who currently provide output to common 3D data formats can offer the capability for their end users to report, archive and share their data through the 3D PDF format, accessible to 98% of internet-enabled computers worldwide.
HOOPS Publish is available in two alternative packages. HOOPS Publish Lite reads a range of standard 3D file formats and exports to the Adobe Acrobat-supported PRC, U3D or PDF formats. HOOPS Publish Advanced includes Lite functionality plus additional API access and the ability to directly create or enhance 3D data from within an application. HOOPS Publish is powered by the same native 3D PDF technology Tech Soft 3D provides to Adobe, and is fully compatible with Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
“The addition of HOOPS Publish to the HOOPS Product Suite is a key part of our goal to help engineering software developers create or enhance their applications,” said Gavin Bridgeman, Tech Soft 3D Vice President of SDK Products. “HOOPS 3D Exchange™ helps applications access 3D data, HOOPS 3D Framework™ helps them visualize it, and HOOPS Publish helps applications share that 3D data with a broad audience. The marketplace is hungry for a native SDK to generate rich 3D PDF content, and HOOPS Publish provides the solution.”
"When we selected Tech Soft 3D as our development partner for 3D PDF, a key objective was to create a standalone SDK that would enable ISVs to publish high-value 3D PDF files,” said Kirk Gould, director, Acrobat engineering, Adobe. “Since HOOPS Publish is based on the same technology used by Adobe products, such as Adobe Reader and Acrobat, ISVs can be assured that the 3D PDF files generated with HOOPS Publish will be 100 percent compatible with Adobe applications."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel