Tata Technologies, a global leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) announced that its annual CAD Geek ‘Summer School’ Tour runs July 20 through August 18. The beach-oriented theme of this year’s 13-city tour is “Catch the Latest Wave of Knowledge – Free” and offers training in Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Simulation.
Each CAD Geek Summer School student receives a free t-shirt and is entered into a drawing for an Apple iPad®; and – most important – each student gets the latest technical information that will help them be more effective and productive with their tools. Advance registration is required. The 13 Summer School Tour dates and cities are:
Wednesday July 20
Madison Heights, Mich.
Thursday July 21
Wednesday July 27
Thursday July 28
Thursday July 28
Tuesday August 9
Wednesday August 10
Thursday August 11
Tuesday August 16
Wednesday August 17
Thursday August 18
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The Tata Technologies CAD Geek Summer School curriculum includes:
12 - 1:15 p.m. – Registration, lunch, overview
1:15 - 2:15p.m. – Simulate Your Ideas: Run dynamic simulation inside Autodesk Inventor, use the results for Finite Element Analysis. Discover even more fuctionality with Autodesk Simulation to generate fatigue analysis
2:30 - 3:00 p.m. – Autodesk Inventor Drawing Template Creation: Designed for users wanting more out of their drawing templates and a better understanding of the resources that go into automating a documentation engine
3 - 3:30 p.m. – Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2012: It's not just a preview anymore! Learn to edit and maintain non-native imported data and enable non-engineering team members to collaborate on your 3D data
3:45 - 4:45 p.m. – Visualization: Generate compelling images from basic visualization to stunning animation with Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Showcase and 3DS Max.
To register for the tuition-free CAD Geek Summer School tour, call 877-668-TATA (8282) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at: http://www.tatatechnologies.com/summerschool
Jul 8, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012