Register now for the first ever T-Splines for Rhino User Group meeting/Level II training on Thursday, August 11 in Vancouver, BC. Meeting will be held immediately following the SIGGRAPH conference.
The agenda features training in the morning and user presentations in the afternoon. The event is designed to send you home with both the inspiration of seeing how to use T-Splines to make better organic models, and the point-and-click skills to actually get it done.
Details and registration...
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program