AceCad Software has announced the release today (19th July 2011) of Service Pack 3 for StruCad evolution.
StruCad evolution Service Pack 3 contains various enhancements including; portable electronic licensing, scheduled system and model backup facility, support for UltraZed TechSpan beams and cleats, and Ladder macro enhancements. This important Service Pack also contains over 230 other improvements.
Please contact your nearest AceCad Software Office or Authorised Distributor for more details on StruCad evolution Service Pack 3.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments