AceCad Software has announced the release today (19th July 2011) of Service Pack 3 for StruCad evolution.
StruCad evolution Service Pack 3 contains various enhancements including; portable electronic licensing, scheduled system and model backup facility, support for UltraZed TechSpan beams and cleats, and Ladder macro enhancements. This important Service Pack also contains over 230 other improvements.
Please contact your nearest AceCad Software Office or Authorised Distributor for more details on StruCad evolution Service Pack 3.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012