Siemens PLM Software has announced the company has been selected as a “Best Diversity Company for 2011” by Diversity / Careers in Engineering & Information Technology (Diversity/Careers) magazine.
Diversity/Careers magazine readers and website visitors voted during March and April of 2011 in the fifth annual Best Diversity Companies Readers’ Survey. Voters identified the corporations, government agencies and other organizations in the U.S. employing technical professionals that are doing the best work in diversity. Selections were based on perceptions formed by personal experiences, discussions and published information.
As a global technology company, Siemens must be able to recruit talented people around the world and create an environment in which they can best develop and contribute their skills within the company. Diverse teams with a broad spectrum of skills, experience and qualifications increase the wealth of ideas in the company and strengthen our power to innovate. Our teams also reflect the diverse composition of our customer base and help create competitive advantages for Siemens throughout the world. Our Guiding Principles for Promoting and Managing Diversity, used worldwide, help ensure the best conditions for workforce diversity.
“Readers have spoken and Siemens PLM Software has been recognized as a 2011 Best Diversity Company, for its support of minorities and women, attention to work/life balance and commitment to diversity,” said Roberta Renard, CEO and publisher, Diversity/Careers in Engineering & Information Technology. “Siemens PLM Software is an industry-leading corporate citizen and we value our relationship tremendously.”
"We are honored to be selected as a Best Diversity Company for 2011, the diversity of our people is critical to helping Siemens PLM Software maintain its leadership position in the PLM industry and its focus on customers,” said Hulas King, director, Global Community Relations and GO PLM Programs, Siemens PLM Software. “Siemens PLM Software, through our GO PLM initiative, strives to develop and nurture partnerships to reach people from all walks of life that bring a special depth to our company.”
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012