ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) has enhanced its representation in Mexico with the appointment of MaXingeniería to aid the promotion, training and technical support of its flagship product.
SSI will continue its current relationship with existing clients but welcomes MaXingeniería as a supplement to its Mexican presence to more effectively communicate with Spanish-speaking clients and prospects. MaXingeniería will be taking on a more proactive role with regards to client relations which includes communicating information about significant product developments and special events. It also means that for new clients in Mexico, MaXingeniería will be the first point of contact for quotations, training and support.
The company, led by CEO Michael Palacio has more than 20 years' experience selling and supporting marine engineering CAD software. Since 1991, MaXingeniería has been a dealer for Maxsurf which complements ShipConstructor in providing a powerful shipbuilding software solution, encompassing everything from initial design to detailing for production.
MaXingeniería will be supported by ShipConstructor’s Senior Partner for EMEA, NDAR/Design Systems & Technologies. The Managing Director, Nick Danese, fluent in Spanish, is one of SSI’s most accomplished and experienced representatives. Mr. Danese is a regular speaker at international conferences on shipbuilding CAD/CAM systems and has over 20 years’ experience in the shipbuilding industry. Mr. Danese will provide invaluable support to MaXingeniería and to clients in Mexico.
“MaXingeniería has supplied CAD Software to the Mexican Navy and has made significant inroads into almost all the major shipbuilding academic programs in Latin America. ShipConstructor clients will have no trouble finding graduates of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering programs who are familiar with our product,” says Michael Viala, Sales & Marketing Manager for SSI. “We are delighted to have MaXingeniería as part of our team.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting