Bruno Marko, President of Sescoi International, the developer of the WorkNC CAD CAM software, hosted a small, private reception in Tokyo for Japanese Members of Parliament to help promote trade relations between France and Japan. Also present was Gerard Voisin, Vice President of the French government’s European Affairs Commission.
Later in the day, Sescoi held a press conference with partner companies Mori Seiki and Hitachi Tools. Sescoi’s WorkNC CAD CAM software is the No 1 software with Japanese moldmakers and used by all the Japanese automotive OEMs and their suppliers. Bruno Marko and Sescoi managers spoke about the historical success of WorkNC in the Japanese market, elaborated on the way in which Sescoi intends to work in partnership with its Japanese customers for future growth through manufacturing productivity gains, and introduced WorkNC’s developments for the dental and medical sectors. Data Design, Sescoi’s Japanese distributor, spoke about the benefits of the WorkNC Dental open CAD CAM system for Japanese dental laboratories and the relaunch of Sescoi’s WorkPLAN ERP solution for custom manufacturers in Japan.
Senior representatives from Mori Seiki and Hitachi Tools presented their companies’ activities in Japan and internationally, as well as their close collaboration with Sescoi.
During the conference, Bruno Marko expressed the sympathy of all Sescoi’s employees for the victims of the tsunami of 11th March 2011. All those attending also extended their condolences, marking it with a minute’s silence. Bruno Marko went on to make a donation to the Japanese Red Cross on behalf of Sescoi and its employees, which they hope, in a small way, will help to relieve suffering and promote regeneration.
Jul 26, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets