Bruno Marko, President of Sescoi International, the developer of the WorkNC CAD CAM software, hosted a small, private reception in Tokyo for Japanese Members of Parliament to help promote trade relations between France and Japan. Also present was Gerard Voisin, Vice President of the French government’s European Affairs Commission.
Later in the day, Sescoi held a press conference with partner companies Mori Seiki and Hitachi Tools. Sescoi’s WorkNC CAD CAM software is the No 1 software with Japanese moldmakers and used by all the Japanese automotive OEMs and their suppliers. Bruno Marko and Sescoi managers spoke about the historical success of WorkNC in the Japanese market, elaborated on the way in which Sescoi intends to work in partnership with its Japanese customers for future growth through manufacturing productivity gains, and introduced WorkNC’s developments for the dental and medical sectors. Data Design, Sescoi’s Japanese distributor, spoke about the benefits of the WorkNC Dental open CAD CAM system for Japanese dental laboratories and the relaunch of Sescoi’s WorkPLAN ERP solution for custom manufacturers in Japan.
Senior representatives from Mori Seiki and Hitachi Tools presented their companies’ activities in Japan and internationally, as well as their close collaboration with Sescoi.
During the conference, Bruno Marko expressed the sympathy of all Sescoi’s employees for the victims of the tsunami of 11th March 2011. All those attending also extended their condolences, marking it with a minute’s silence. Bruno Marko went on to make a donation to the Japanese Red Cross on behalf of Sescoi and its employees, which they hope, in a small way, will help to relieve suffering and promote regeneration.
Jul 26, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012