SEAL Systems AG has become a new sales partner for PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D and will thus be expanding its existing portfolio of solutions for generating neutral 2D and 3D files in PLM-based conversion and release processes to include PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D. As a solution and implementation partner to PROSTEP AG, SEAL Systems AG is adding PROSTEP’s PDF Generator 3D to the range of solutions it offers its customers. These include enterprise-wide conversion servers for generating neutral 2D and 3D files, enterprise-wide document output management as well as the automatic generation of product documentation.
SEAL Systems AG is one of the leading providers of integrated solutions for the printing, distribution, conversion and publication of technical documents. More than 1,100 companies in over 40 countries uses solutions from SEAL Systems AG to optimize their business processes. The company, which is headquartered in Germany, is active worldwide. The company has approximately 100 employees and generated revenues of more than 10 million euros in 2010.
"PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D is a perfect fit for our portfolio”, said Dr. Uwe Wächter, product manager at SEAL Systems. “This allows us to offer our numerous customers in manufacturing industry solutions that are tailored even more closely to their needs."
PROSTEP PDF Generator 3D is the only software solution for the server-based conversion of 3D models and PLM metadata into 3D PDF documents based on Adobe LiveCycle technology worldwide. It manages the central creation, merging, publication and archiving of engineering data from a variety of sources in an open format that can be visualized and annotated with Adobe Reader. This means that when the data is transferred to other departments or external partners, the recipients do not require any additional software tools.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel