Service Pack 2 of the Solid Edge Integration 6.1 is available immediately as a download on the SAP SAP Servicemarketplace and the CIDEON Websupport. This service pack contains improvements especially geared to the performance and usability for users.
The Service Packs 2 of the SAP PLM Direct Integrations provide you with a wealth of innovations which make the work with SolidWorks / Solid Edge and SAP even easier.
In many functions performance was boosted by up to 30%.
SAP PLM Integration für Solid Edge New and improved functions such as:
configurable customer functions
filling an alternative title block
placing several components
mapping units of weight and measurements
filters in the task pane
make for a clear improvement in usability.
Additional information on SAP PLM Direct Integration for Solid Edge is available here.
SAL PLM Integration for Solid Works 6.1. Service Pack 2 released
Service Pack 2 of the SAP PLM Integration for SolidWorks 6.1 is also immediately obtainable for downloading on the SAP Servicemarketplace and the CIDEON Websupport. Here too improving the usability was a priority, which is evident in several new functions:
In the task pane it is now possible to create and store “all” documents.
Filter options have been made available.
Components loaded in lightweight mode can now be shown in the task pane.
The resolution of structures for Speedpaks has been implemented for the CAD view.
The new service pack has already been tested and compared with SolidWorks KB Article S-054140. It provides an unmistakable increase in performance in the entire SolidWorks as of SW2011 SP3.0 / SP4.0. Additional information on SAP PLM Direct Integration for Solid Edge is available at http://www.cideon-software.com/site/d/en/software/cad-integration-fuer-sap-plm/solidworks/index.php?World_Session=88ad9dd51a9a8382e1138c12ce60dbad
WorkDir-Manager support in managing working directories
The WorkDir-Manager has been developed for the SAP PLM Integrations for the Solid Edge and the SolidWorks 6.1 SP2 version.
This supports the user in removing entire projects/assemblies from the working directory easily and efficiently.
At the same time, of course, parts occurring in other assemblies are taken into account and protected from being deleted.
Jul 27, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments