SAMTECH, a world leader in non-linear CAE simulation, structural optimization and coupled multiphysics, is pleased to announce the organization of the 2011 SAMTECH Conference to be held at the Crowne Plaza Liège, Belgium. SAMTECH Conference will host Mr Hiroo Yamaoka from TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Mr Pierre Sarlin from EUROCOPTER and Mr François Caruel from SNECMA as Keynote Speakers..
Following on from the highly successful 2009 Paris User's Conference, SAMTECH is delighted to announce the 2011 conference is taking place in the dynamic city of its origin and Headquarters, Liège, Belgium.
"We are honoured to welcome TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, EUROCOPTER and SNECMA for our introduction lectures", said Eric Carnoy, SAMTECH Headquarters' CEO."They will give attendees an exclusive strategic view on the Virtual Prototyping technologies used in the automotive and aeronautic and sectors. Furthermore, with the international panel of speakers, the SAMTECH Conference 2011 will be a unique opportunity to discuss the state-of-the-art CAE simulation and analysis projects in the industry
Over a 2-day and 3-parallel session programme, industrial attendees will be able to choose the appropriate “circuit” of their interest:
a “mechanism circuit” with sessions dedicated to mechanics and thermo-mechanics simulation;
a “structural “circuit” with composite, fracture mechanics, structure analysis and structural dynamics session;
a “simulation lifecycle management circuit” around Aeronautic Airframe Integration;
an “industry -circuit” with dedicated sessions on automotive, wind energy, space and aeronautic;
finally the multi-physics session.
SAMTECH Conferences 2011
Based at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in the heart of the historic and cultural centre of Liège, the SAMTECH Conferences 2011 will cover a wide range of topics from the world of engineering simulation (CAE simulation and analysis, FEA, MBS, flexible system dynamics, optimization, multiphysics, simulation lifecycle management).
This event is organized in collaboration with the ACOMEN Conference, to celebrate 25 years of SAMTECH, 10 years of OPEN ENGINEERING and 50 years of the Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Department of the University of Liège, from where SAMTECH originated.
For more information about the 12th SAMTECH Users Conference 2011, including programme, online registration, venue information and sponsors supporting the conference, please visit the SAMTECH Conference website.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation