Right Connect, Right Hemisphere’s distribution partner for Asia Pacific, today announced that Right Hemisphere is reaching another milestone: Its flagship desktop software Deep Exploration will be available in Korean and Traditional Chinese language.
Deep Exploration is Right Hemisphere’s visual communication desktop application used for authoring and publishing of product visuals. Product development companies around the world use the software to access native Computer-aided design (CAD) data and create visuals such as illustrations for technical documents, animated work instructions, photo-realistic product images and more. The software is available as a stand-alone product or as part of Right Hemisphere Visual Enterprise solution Deep Server.
Right Hemisphere is rapidly becoming the standard for visual communication for many of the world’s most renowned manufacturing companies including Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Joy Mining, Nike, Sikorsky and many others. In recent years the value of visual communication and Right Hemisphere’s software and solutions has also increasingly been recognized by leading companies in the Asia Pacific region such as Fisher & Paykel Appliances and Glidepath in New Zealand, Care Soft Global, Weir Minerals and TATA Industrial Services in India, Rieter Automotive in China, Raytheon Australia, GE Healthcare Japan, and many others.
Releasing Deep Exploration in different Asian languages will be instrumental in further developing the market for the software in Asia Pacific. Initially Deep Exploration will be available in Korean and Traditional Chinese as a direct response to the fast growing demand for the software in South Korea and Taiwan.
“It has been our goal from the very beginning to make Deep Exploration available in a number of Asian languages. We are excited that, with tremendous help from Right Hemisphere, we are now taking the first step towards this goal” says Zlatko Staka, CEO of Right Connect. “Interest in Right Hemisphere’s software has been high throughout the Asia Pacific region, but particularly in South Korea and Taiwan. Therefore, we decided to prioritize localized versions for those two countries”.
Right Connect has a number of resellers in both countries that are looking forward to be able to offer the software in their local languages to their customers. Currently both localized versions are in final testing stages and will be released as soon as testing has been completed. As a next step, Right Connect and Right Hemisphere are planning to develop further language versions of Deep Exploration for the fast growing Asia Pacific market.
Jul 19, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments