Seoul – INUS Technology, Inc has been named a “2011 Great Work Place” by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy. This is an honor that Calvin Hur, CEO of INUS Technology, says reflects “our creative, passionate, and open corporate culture that embraces the spirit of challenge seekers.”
South Korea’s Ministry of Knowledge Economy recognizes companies that exhibit dedication to their employees through their vision, human resources, and company culture. Specifically, the Ministry cites the high level of freedom and responsibility given to individual INUS Technology employees.
“One of our company’s greatest strengths lies in being the innovation leader of this industry,” Hur exclaims, “which is a direct result of employee satisfaction and a positive work atmosphere. Encouraging each individual’s self-realization and finding opportunities to turn dreams into reality drives us to work harder and grow together.”
Recognition as a “Great Work Place” has been a common theme for the company recently. When interviewed for a career-focused Korean television news program in June, Accounting Administrator Wonil Baek proudly stated, “our company supports a variety of club activities. Technology clubs, golf, bowling and an English-language study with native speakers allow us to share hobbies with each other through common interest groups and socialize with employees. This helps improve our work atmosphere.”
This award has motivated INUS Technology to make more aggressive investments in human resource development and satisfaction of all employees in the company. Constantly looking for ways to improve and going one step further than what is expected has always been the company’s underlying philosophy.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining