Rand Worldwide to Offer Autonomy’s Hosted Archiving Solution and Integration Expertise to Small to Mid Size Markets and CAD-Related Engineering and Architecture Firms.
Rand Worldwide, a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, today announced a strategic partnership with Autonomy Corporation plc (LSE: AU. or AU.L), a global leader in infrastructure software for the enterprise. As part of the agreement, Rand Worldwide will offer Autonomy’s hosted archiving solution combined with its integration expertise in archiving, to small to mid-size businesses, as well as CAD related engineering and architecture firms.
“Our customers are seeing a growing need to manage the immense volume of electronic data that they generate. With this partnership, we can now enable small to mid size companies, as well as CAD-related engineering and architecture firms to effectively manage and access this data in response to internal and external compliance regulations or discovery efforts,” says Marc Dulude, CEO of Rand Worldwide. “Our 25-year expertise in helping companies respond to their data management challenges, combined with the power of Autonomy’s meaning-based Hosted Archiving solution, will allow our customers to be more proactive and strategic in their approach to eDiscovery.”
“We’re pleased to form a strategic partnership with Rand Worldwide that has an unrivalled track record when it comes to integrating IT solutions for small to mid-size businesses as well as engineering and architectural firms,” says Mike Sullivan, CEO of Autonomy Protect, Enterprise Markets. “With this partnership, Autonomy continues to expand market share in eDiscovery and compliance by further extending its hosted archiving solution to a larger customer base. We look forward to working with Rand Worldwide to empower more organizations’ eDiscovery and compliance initiatives.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio