SolidWorks Reseller, Progession's New office Provides Local SolidWorks Training Center, Service and Support to Central Texas.
Progression Technologies, a leading reseller of SolidWorks 3DCAD products is pleased to announce the opening of our Austin, TX office. This new location will provide informational seminars, training and support to our customers in the Central Texas area for the SolidWorks line of products.
“When you choose Progression Technologies, you are working with a company that really cares about our clients’ needs and always works to put our customers first. Progression offers a unique, personal approach to the services and solutions we provide, and we are excited about the opportunity to satisfy the region’s needs for the SolidWorks family of products and services," says John Forbes, Founder and CEO of Progression Technologies, Inc.
Events and training classes are already scheduled for the Austin office. A Grand Opening is slated for Aug. 11th from 5:00-8:00pm at the new location. Register for the Grand Opening Today at http://www.progressiontech.com.
Jul 28, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers