SolidWorks Reseller, Progession's New office Provides Local SolidWorks Training Center, Service and Support to Central Texas.
Progression Technologies, a leading reseller of SolidWorks 3DCAD products is pleased to announce the opening of our Austin, TX office. This new location will provide informational seminars, training and support to our customers in the Central Texas area for the SolidWorks line of products.
“When you choose Progression Technologies, you are working with a company that really cares about our clients’ needs and always works to put our customers first. Progression offers a unique, personal approach to the services and solutions we provide, and we are excited about the opportunity to satisfy the region’s needs for the SolidWorks family of products and services," says John Forbes, Founder and CEO of Progression Technologies, Inc.
Events and training classes are already scheduled for the Austin office. A Grand Opening is slated for Aug. 11th from 5:00-8:00pm at the new location. Register for the Grand Opening Today at http://www.progressiontech.com.
Jul 28, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets