SolidWorks Reseller, Progession's New office Provides Local SolidWorks Training Center, Service and Support to Central Texas.
Progression Technologies, a leading reseller of SolidWorks 3DCAD products is pleased to announce the opening of our Austin, TX office. This new location will provide informational seminars, training and support to our customers in the Central Texas area for the SolidWorks line of products.
“When you choose Progression Technologies, you are working with a company that really cares about our clients’ needs and always works to put our customers first. Progression offers a unique, personal approach to the services and solutions we provide, and we are excited about the opportunity to satisfy the region’s needs for the SolidWorks family of products and services," says John Forbes, Founder and CEO of Progression Technologies, Inc.
Events and training classes are already scheduled for the Austin office. A Grand Opening is slated for Aug. 11th from 5:00-8:00pm at the new location. Register for the Grand Opening Today at http://www.progressiontech.com.
Jul 28, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments