PBS Works' CTO looks back 20 years of PBS Professional and foresees the next 20 years in HPC.
Rich Brueckner from InsideHPC interviews Bill Nitzberg, CTO of PBS Works at Altair Engineering. The company recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of PBS Professional, HPC's popular commercial-grade workload management solution.
To view the interview on the PBS Works YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/thepbsworks
Serving as the foundation of all PBS Works solutions, PBS Professional provides improved productivity, confidence that you’re meeting service levels, and reduced hardware and software license costs.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets