PBS Works' CTO looks back 20 years of PBS Professional and foresees the next 20 years in HPC.
Rich Brueckner from InsideHPC interviews Bill Nitzberg, CTO of PBS Works at Altair Engineering. The company recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of PBS Professional, HPC's popular commercial-grade workload management solution.
To view the interview on the PBS Works YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/thepbsworks
Serving as the foundation of all PBS Works solutions, PBS Professional provides improved productivity, confidence that you’re meeting service levels, and reduced hardware and software license costs.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting