PBS Works' CTO looks back 20 years of PBS Professional and foresees the next 20 years in HPC.
Rich Brueckner from InsideHPC interviews Bill Nitzberg, CTO of PBS Works at Altair Engineering. The company recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of PBS Professional, HPC's popular commercial-grade workload management solution.
To view the interview on the PBS Works YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/thepbsworks
Serving as the foundation of all PBS Works solutions, PBS Professional provides improved productivity, confidence that you’re meeting service levels, and reduced hardware and software license costs.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments