Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. has announced a new partnership with NCS Colour AB. NCS will offer its web-based color palette tool, NCS Navigator, tailored especially for the Vectorworks® Architect software to help designers ensure accurate color selection for finishes in their designs.
With NCS, Vectorworks software users will have access to 1,950 standardized colors in the Natural Colour System®©, a logical color notation system that builds on the way in which humans see color. Each notation represents a specific color percept and describes the color visually—it is not dependant on limitations caused by pigments, light rays or nerve signals. Using the NCS Navigator online tool, architects can create custom palettes and export them to the Vectorworks program for use in their designs.
"Vectorworks is all about design, and designers need to be able to control color," said Robert Anderson, Vice President of Integrated Practice, Nemetschek Vectorworks. "The dynamic and intuitive NCS color portal will allow Vectorworks users to custom build high-quality project color schemes in no time."
"NCS Colour prides itself on the ability to support modern design by enabling greater color control to creative professionals with the precision of the Natural Colour System," said Christine Valentin, Digital Manager, NCS Colour AB. "We are excited about our collaboration with Nemetschek and the potential it brings to Vectorworks users to support color exactness throughout the process of communicating, visualizing and realizing a design project. It is a partnership based around facilitating the efforts of every Vectorworks user by incorporating color reliability and color design to their processes and projects via NCS Navigator 2.0 Premium."
Here is a video with step-by-step instructions regarding how to create and export custom color palettes from NCS Navigator to Vectorworks: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i99bNldlv6I
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers