ModuleWorks, the leading supplier of CAD/CAM components for 5-Axis machining and CNC simulation, has appointed Jens Beissel as Marketing Manager with immediate effect.
Jens, who is from Aachen, Germany and is based in the head office there, joins ModuleWorks from GEVA Business Solutions, a software company specialising in payment transactions.
He graduated in International Business and Management Studies at university Hogeschool Zuyd in Maastricht, Netherlands and has also spent time studying and working in the USA.
Jens will oversee the worldwide marketing activities of ModuleWorks, helping to promote the brand and further increase their share of the global CAD/CAM software components market.
Commenting on the appointment, ModuleWorks founder and Managing Director, Yavuz Murtezaoglu said. “Jens joins us with a rich background in software marketing and his international experience will be invaluable as we continue to expand into different geographies. Mr Beissel added, “I very much look forward to working with ModuleWorks as we further develop our international marketing. I’m currently working towards the EMO (Hannover, Germany) show in September and look forward to meeting many of our partners and prospects on our booth”.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012