Apriso, a leading provider of manufacturing software solutions, today announced Messier Dowty, a Safran Group company, has selected Apriso’s FlexNet as their platform for manufacturing operations management. The Apriso solution will help improve efficiency and enhance traceability across their manufacturing and quality operations. (On June 23, Apriso announced the Safran Group’s decision to standardize on Apriso’s FlexNet as their enterprise platform for manufacturing operations management.)
Messier Dowty is a €750M Aerospace and Defense company that is the world leader in the design, manufacture and support of landing gear systems in service on more than 20,500 large commercial aircraft, military aircraft and helicopters. Apriso will help Messier Dowty to reduce lead time, improve efficiency and increase productivity while supporting operational compliance with regulatory mandates, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
“Apriso’s solution supports our vision of implementing an enterprise platform strategy comprised of financial systems (ERP), design applications (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MES). Together, this enterprise application framework will improve productivity, elevate customer satisfaction and enhance flexibility by facilitating the quick modification of business processes across our entire global operations environment,” said Jean Pierre Anger, chief business process owner at Messier Dowty.
“Apriso has a history of leadership in supporting progressive manufacturers like Messier-Dowty as they execute enterprise strategies to leverage their global manufacturing and product supply capabilities,” explained Rick Gallisa, A&D industry director at Apriso. “As an innovator in global manufacturing solutions, Apriso’s platform-based approach and comprehensive operations functionality supports sustained manufacturing excellence to meet the challenges faced by today’s Aerospace and Defense manufacturers.”
Jul 13, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012