Beijing, China – GstarCAD, one of the world leading providers of 2D/3D CAD software, has investigated supply and demand of local CAD market in Austria, Poland, and Italy, and found out that the negative stereotype concerning products made in China has not influenced the opinion of GstarCAD distributors and users. This conclusion is confirmed by the user feedback from those who attended GstarCAD showcases at Feicon Batimat 2011 and Tektonica 2011.
People may be skeptical about "made-in-China" products, but there is no denying that with its 1.3 billion China definitely has no lack of brain power. GstarCAD team employed part of this amazing brain power to create its full-featured, IntelliCAD-based software. While attending, hosting and participating in a number of IT events and meetings with partners all around the world, the company was pleased to discover that those who had hands-on experience with GstarCAD software are far from applying the common stereotype to it.
On the contrary, the program has earned extremely good reputation and popularity. And that's no wonder, seeing how active GstarCAD have been in the field of Intellectual Property protection, and how powerful and cost-effective the software itself is. Vipin Alazhath's words "I don't have any bit of doubt that GstarCAD is few notch above other CAD products around the same price range." basically sum up the opinion of the users.
What is more, GstarCAD seems to be changing the global perception of the Chinese software in general. "Thanks to GstarCAD, Polish users from various industries of Architectural, Engineering Manufacturing and Land Surveying start to get the popular conception that China creates such wonderful CAD software!" – says one of the company's partners from Poland.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel