Now With Support for MrSID Generation 4 (MG4).
LizardTech®, a division of Celartem Inc. and a leading provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, announced the release of version 7 of Express Server® image distribution software. Express Server 7, designed to enable geospatial professionals to distribute high-resolution raster imagery, supports the MrSID® Generation 4 (MG4™) format, which uses alpha-band transparency for better looking mosaics and enables the delivery of specified bands from multi- and hyperspectral imagery.
With Express Server’s support for distributing hyperspectral data users can use it to serve up to 255 bands of geospatial data in MrSID format. Whether they need to serve out 4-band color images containing an infrared channel, take advantage of the latest 8-band satellite imagery, or distribute high-resolution RGB datasets, Express Server has all angles covered.
Also new in version 7 is support for 64-bit systems. Among other things, this enables users to allocate more memory to caching, which improves Express Server performance.
"Express Server is the fastest, most stable, and easiest way to distribute high-resolution raster imagery," said Jon Skiffington, director of product management. "And now with support for MG4 in the latest version, anyone serving imagery can deliver better looking mosaics and take advantage of multi- and hyperspectral imagery and the performance gains of using a 64-bit operating system."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers