Knovel, the leading provider of a Web-based application integrating technical information with analytical and search tools, today announces the addition of more than 600 new Mathcad worksheets from PTC® e-Libraries. These new worksheets are fully compatible with Mathcad 14.0, 15.0 and the recently introduced Mathcad Prime 1.0. Knovel Math delivers engineering reference content in a Web-based format directly into the Mathcad work environment. The Knovel Math expansion enables engineers to quickly find and solve systems of equations across a wider range of topics via a collection of fully documented and validated Mathcad worksheets. Knovel Math offers the largest commercially available collection of validated Mathcad worksheets.
“Math is the universal language of engineers, and we’re extending Knovel Math with a growing collection of documented Mathcad worksheets recently reformatted and validated by engineering faculty,” said Sasha Gurke, senior vice president and co-founder of Knovel. “Additionally, the new worksheets, available exclusively in Knovel Math, enhance the experience of Mathcad users who have upgraded to Mathcad Prime.”
With Knovel Math, Mathcad users find the worksheet they need using powerful search tools, download it into Mathcad 14.0, 15.0 or Mathcad Prime 1.0 and customize it using specific input values for problem solving. Blending more than 600 worksheets from PTC’s Mathcad Engineering Libraries with Knovel’s content expertise, this upgrade expands the worksheets available in mechanical, electrical and power engineering.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation